The following text serves to inform you about the processing of your personal data by us within the framework of our Internet offer.
Phone: +49 (0)4431 / 946180
Fax: +49 (0)4431 / 946181
WHEN DO WE PROCESS WHAT PERSONAL DATA?
In the following cases, we process personal data from you:
- When visiting our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide the name and a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the request came from and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
- If you want to send us an application to apply for an advertised position or to take an initiative, we will process your submitted documents and personal data. For initiative applications we need your name, address and other contact details, date and place of birth and nationality) and qualification papers. In addition, you may provide us with other voluntary information that you think would be beneficial in creating an employment relationship.
- We offer you on our site the possibility to submit a request for quotation. The data entered by you in connection with this registration, which can be seen in the input mask of the registration form, will be collected and stored solely for the purposes of using the offer and making contact with this offer. By registering on our site, we will also store your IP address and the date and time of your registration.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We use the personal information that you have actively provided only for the purpose agreed and only to the extent required.
- The mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
- The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR on the basis of a pre-contractual measure. When it comes to a contract, the data can be included in our customer care system. The data will not be processed for any further purpose.
- The data processing serves the purpose for the establishment and execution of an employment relationship acc. Art. 88 DSGVO in conjunction with Â§ 26 BDSG. If there is a positive decision, the personal data will be included in our personal file and will follow the purpose of the "employee management" procedure.
- If you have registered with us, we use your data for the care of your account, the sending of your requested offers, the initiation of an agreement and in case a third party abuses your data and registers with this data without your knowledge on our site, as a security on our part according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
In the course of the offer transmission your data are handed over to a postal service provider in the course of the contract initiation. Otherwise it would not be possible to send the offer by post.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in case disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- this is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
A data transfer to third countries only takes place, as far as you have given us your consent.
DURATION FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
- Cookies are stored in your browser as so-called session cookies, so that your browser automatically deletes them after leaving the website. The duration of storage in this case follows from the technical functionality of the browser you are using.
- Personal data transmitted to us in connection with a contact request on our website will only be stored for the duration of the processing of the request. When it comes to a contract, the information you provide can be stored in our customer care system on a regular basis for 10 years, unless there is another legal obligation that obliges us to retain it for a longer period of time.
- The collected personal data will be sent to you in case of
- Cancellation: Saved for at least three months. The longest storage period is again at most six months.
- Recruitment: Apply for our retention periods. The information you are given will be provided to you upon recruitment.
- Personal data that is transmitted to us in connection with your access to the request for quotation on our website will only be stored for the duration of the existence of the account. When it comes to a contract, the files contained can have longer retention periods. However, these are based on the statutory storage periods.
We point out that we will delete your data if their storage is inadmissible (especially if the data is incorrect and a correction is not possible). The block will be replaced by the blockage if legal or actual obstacles stand in the way (for example, special retention requirements based on commercial and tax regulations).
RIGHT TO OBJECT
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to email@example.com
RIGHT TO INFORMATION, CORRECTION, DELETION, LIMITATION
The data subject is entitled to have access to the personal data concerned and to rectification or erasure or restriction of processing. Furthermore, she has a right to object to the processing.
RIGHT TO DATA TRANSFERABILITY
The data subject is entitled to data portability.
EXISTENCE OF A COMPLAINT AT THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to complain to the regulator.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
There is no legal obligation for you to provide personal data. If you want to open a customer account, you must provide the information required for this purpose. If you do not, your application to open a customer account will not be processed.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
It may come to an automated profiling, with the aim of an evaluation of personal aspects. We use these profiling measures in the following cases:
Due to legal and regulatory requirements, we are committed to combating money laundering, the financing of terrorism and property-related offenses. At the same time, data evaluations (including comparison with legally prescribed lists) are carried out.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.